Please read this prior to the visit:
Beyond Women’s care has adopted office response to novel coronavirus to ensure the health and safety of our patients and staff. We continue to follow CDC guidelines related to social distancing, general sanitization protocols and use of Personal Protective Equipment (PPE).
- Patients are screened for symptoms prior to their appointment during reminder phone calls.
- Patients will have their temperature taken prior to entering the office. Any patient exhibiting an elevated temperature will be rescheduled for a telehealth appointment.
- A mask is required during the entire duration of the appointment.
Use of PPE:
- All employees will wear masks.
- Employees will follow strict handwashing guidelines.
- Patient rooms will be cleaned in between visits and deep cleaned at the end of the day.